Sunday, November 25, 2007

2008 McRaney Calendar Now Available




Last year was my first calendar, and while it was one of the top selling calendars on lulu.com, I wanted this year's calendar to be bigger, brighter, more artistic, better quality and more beautiful. I think that I have achieved that goal. I'm really excited about my 2008 calendar! It is called My Mississippi fine art photography by Ellen McRaney.

Almost all of the images were taken in Mississippi, and the very few that were not were included for specific reasons that fit with my idea of what Mississippi means to me.

So everyone go check out my calendar and give me a 5-star rating so I can top the charts again! Just click on this link: www.lulu.com/content/1502747 .

Calendars can be ordered either directly through lulu.com or directly from me.


No comments: