Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dylan & Jaelyn

I've been a bad blogger lately. The holiday season has kept me so busy with processing, Christmas cards and last minute orders that I haven't had time to think about anything! But I'm going to catch up on some blogging today! First up, Ron and I had the pleasure of meeting Dylan and his 5 day old sister, Jaelyn!


Dylan has the most amazing, BIG BLUE eyes and he is crazy about his new little sister!


Mom and Dad with the new baby.


Dad spent some time bonding with Jaelyn. Look at those tiny fingers!

Smiling at mom. :)
Jaelyn was born with a head full of dark hair and was very bright eyed and interested in everything that was going on while I was taking her photograph. She didn't want to miss anything!

Something was good in the newspaper, according to Dylan's expression.
Isn't he the cutest?
We had a great day of photography, with a wonderful meal thrown in as a special bonus! Looking forward to seeing more of these two little ones as they grow up! em

No comments: