Thursday, April 12, 2007

Albums, Brag Books & Canvases...Oh My!


Sequoia Albums from Pictage!





One of my new albums I am offering through pictage is the Sequoia Album. These albums are so nice and I am really excited about being able to show my album designs for these albums online to my clients!

These are flush mount albums, which means that the photographs are edge-to-edge across the entire album, making for amazing panoramics.
I have my first wedding sample album being printed even as we speak, so I will be able to show everyone an example very soon! It is going to be GORGEOUS!!!

The albums are either leather (in your choice of a variety of colors) or in brushed aluminum. The albums also allow for an optional window opening in the cover which is a great look. When my album comes in I will post a picture of it here so everyone can see.

Companion Books are another new product that are so much fun. Companion Books are only available with the purchase of an album, but if you are going to get an album they are so worth buying as an add-on!
Companion Books are mini-replicas of the album and at 4"x4" are the perfect size to fit into a purse. They only come in sets, but that's okay because they are so cute everyone wants more than one! They come in sets of 10, 25 or 50. They are soft cover and the cover is a silver metalic with one line of type, while the pages inside are glossy. These little books are such a hit with everyone. They are great for mothers-of-the-bride/groom, grandparents, special gifts for the wedding party...the possibilities are endless!

Brag Books are a great alternative to a full album, or even as an addition to an album, to show off a special set of favorite images.
Brag Books are hard cover coffee table style books that come in two sizes: 5x5 Bonsai and 7x7 Boxwood. (I'm looking at other products to offer in this category as well, so stay tuned!) These books are great to showcase the "Best Of" images from a photo session, from a wedding, from an engagement session, for a "First Two Years" book, the ideas are limitless.

These books are also great to give as gifts to mothers and grandparents! Ask to see one of my samples.

Gallery Wrapped Fine Art Canvas Prints! This spring, Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints have been one of my newest products and biggest hits.
Last fall, I introduced one print as a Gallery Wrapped Fine Art Canvas Print to see what the response would be. People loved it. This spring, I've shown more and more canvases, and the response has been huge. The canvases are as large or larger than the framed pieces and it is ALL image. No space taken up with mat or frame. They are not heavy like the framed work and they are ready to hang when you get them home.
I have had many people assume that the canvas images are the original paintings and that the photographs I sell are reproduction of the paintings! I am always having to explain to them that all of my work are photographs printed by me, and that the ones printed on canvas have been stretched across frames, but they are still original photographs printed with individual care by me for exceptional quality!

On another note, that first Gallery Wrapped Canvas that I sold was bought by J'Anna Bergmann of the J'Anna Bergmann Salon in Gulfport, Mississippi. When she came to my booth and bought the canvas I remember telling her and the ladies she was with that they all had the best hair. She told me that she owned a Salon off of Courthouse Road. It seemed like the best recommendation to me, so I went and tried them out. It is such a great salon. It's fun, young, stylish, classy and very good. I live in Atlanta, but when I get my hair done again, I'll be going to Gulfport. I highly recommend them! And, of course, J'Anna has EXCELLENT taste in art! :-)

No comments: