Friday, April 13, 2007

April Art Festivals & Portrait Sessions!



It is April, but I am certainly hoping to avoid any of those showers the last two weekends of April. I'm working hard to get all of my processing done, all of my printing done, and all of my matting done so that I can leave Atlanta for two weeks. I'll be going to the Mississippi Delta, mostly Cleveland, Mississippi, with little day trips to the surrounding area, including a full day in Oxford on April 28.

My schedule is filling up quickly for my time in Mississippi, but I do still have some spaces available, so get in touch quickly if you still want to book a photo session while I am in the area!

  • April 20: Artist & Patron Party in the evening
  • April 21: Crosstie Art & Jazz Festival; Cleveland, MS; Saturday, 10a.m. - 4p.m.
  • April 22: afternoon photo session
  • April 23: afternoon photo session
  • April 24: morning appt.
  • April 28: DoubleDecker Arts Festival; Oxford, MS; Saturday, 10a.m. - 5p.m.

Several other appointments and photo sessions are tentative, but have not been scheduled in yet, so now is the time! I'll have some of my new products on display at the festivals, so come by if you are in the area and say hi!

The photograph in this post was printed in a two-page spread (yeah!) in the March/April 2007 issue of Delta Magazine (Delta as in the Mississippi Delta, not as in the airline company) that is still available in the areas that carry that magazine! My photograph is on pages 20/21 and then I have a second photograph (yeah x 2!!!) on page 24.

Lots of exciting stuff going on at McRaney Photography! And the new website WILL be going up SOON!!!

No comments: